Buddy GD Messages will help to take the engagement of your website users to the next level
with real-time chat features, private video and audio calls, group video calls, and many other features.
With this plugin, website users can engage in real-time conversations, initiate calls, and even conduct video chats with the listing owner.
== Installation ==
How to install this plugin?
● Upload the plugin zip file from the add new plugin section in WordPress.
● Activate the plugin
● Go to the settings page of the plugin
(you can find it by name GD Messages)
● Use the “Geodirectory Messages” Block in the GD Detail or GD Archive item page template. It will provide a send message button.
== Changelog ==
– Any user can contact the Listing author and do real-time chat
– Fully Tested with WordPress 5.7 and Geodirectory 2.3.29.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Does This plugin work with all Geodirectory custom CPTs? =
Yes, it works with all the Geodirectory custom post types.
= Where Do I Ask for Support? =
you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come back to you.
You can also create a ticket in the support section.
== Upgrade Notice ==
Required Geodirectory versions to be 2.0.0 or higher.